We+ Kaapeli member MyGamez is organizing China Game Day in Helsinki on 20-21.5.2019.
Meet the top 5 Chinese Android game stores and learn the latest China market insights.
- China is open for business again – what does it mean for you? Regulatory update
- Getting and keeping Chinese players – keynote presentations by Chinese appstores and UA providers
- Experiences from co-publishing Talking Tom Run by Duoku Games
- China opportunity – deconstruction workshop with Game Refinery and MyGamez
- Fire side chat with Playkot: How Age of Magic made it to China top grossing 70
- Turning ok-performing Japanese games into long lasting success stories in China, by Shijun Interactive
- Pitch your game – demo area
- Networking and one to one opportunities with the appstores and publishers
Register now to get the program and speaker details and secure your seat!
Free entry! Thanks to sponsors the tickets are free of charge but seats are limited. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for ticket.