Learn how to build and facilitate people-driven communities!
Are you losing sleep over any of these community management challenges?
- You struggle to engage your members or stakeholders
- You want to foster an entrepreneurial culture, but the system seems to be working against you
- Your workspace or coworking hub lacks events, content, and activity.
Our Community Manager Academy offers a proven solution based on our 20-year experience.
With our program, you’ll learn how to:
- Build an attractive and sustainable community, whether it’s a coworking hub, workplace, collaboration platform, or any professional community
- Increase engagement and buzz within the community, so your members feel empowered to share knowledge and build new activities together
- Use new tools to facilitate bottom-up community-building
- You will also meet and connect with peers in other communities
What? Peer-to-peer hands-on training program for community-builders.
When? September 7th 2023 – November 28th 2023
How? Online and offline training events + mentoring + access to materials and peer-support
Cost? 2500 € + VAT per participant
How does our Community Manager Academy work?
Community Manager Academy offers a comprehensive learning experience that combines online workshops, an onsite event in Helsinki, Finland, and peer-to-peer mentoring.
The program begins with a series of online workshops, providing a foundation for the rest of the program. This is followed by a 2-day onsite event in Helsinki, which provides a unique opportunity to network with fellow community managers.
Finally, the program concludes with peer-to-peer group mentoring sessions tailored to your specific needs. These sessions allow you to connect with other participants, learn from their experiences, and receive personalized guidance from expert mentors.
7.9. 12:00 – 16:00 Kickoff in Zoom
21.9. 12:00 – 16:00 Workshop in Zoom
4. – 5.10. Intensive face-to-face training days (2 days) in Helsinki, Finland
7. – 8.11. Intensive face-to-face training days (2 days) in Helsinki, Finland
28.11. Conclusion (1 day)
The program also includes peer-to-peer group mentoring sessions (online).
Topics of the Community Manager Academy
- Basics of your community
- You as a community manager
- Building blocks of your community
- Processes, tools and methods
- How to create a sustainable community?
+358 1034 17054
+358 44 097 3650