Is one of these causing you sleepless nights?
- We fail at engaging our members, stakeholders or business partners
- We are trying to build an entrepreneurial culture, but the system is fighting against us
- Our workspace or coworking hub is without events, content and activity
We have a proven solution for you - Community Manager Academy based on our 20-year experience
- Build an attractive and sustainable community - coworking hub, collaborative workspace or university-business-collaboration platform
- Increase entrepreneurial buzz within the community so that your members feel empowered to share knowledge and build new activities together
- Get new tools for facilitating bottom-up community-building
What? Hands-on training program
For whom? Community-builders, coworking space operators and hub, builders of university-business-cooperation ecosystems who want to increase entrepreneurial activity
How? Online and offline training events + consultancy + access to materials and peer-support
Cost? From 10 000 € + VAT onwards
How does our Community Manager Academy work?
Community Manager Academy is a 3-month tailored program that includes online and offline touch points
First we help you to identify a core team of community managers and experts, who are responsible for community / ecosystem development. They will participate the program.
We kickoff with an online orientation workshops and survey to determine the starting point of your community
The main element of the program is onsite training at your location for community manager team and other stakeholders on topics such as
- Basics of your community
- You as a community manager
- Building blocks of your community
- Sustainable community
- Boosting the ecosystem and university-business-cooperation
After program is over, you will receive ongoing online support with access to materials and peer-support from other community managers
We will connect your community with ours and other networks